The Ridley KVW834 Reference Standard in-wall speakers are built with the finest of materials including long throw Kevlar woofers,
Ferro-fluid cooled soft dome tweeters and high performance crossovers. With a full frequency range of 35hz to 20Khz they are perfect for the largest of home theatre installations.
The Kvw834 speakers utilizes the all steel POSI-CLAMP mounting system which distributes the clamping force over a extremely large area and provides the strongest mounting of any in-wall speaker on the market today.
The soft dome tweeters pivot to allow accurate audio targeting and accurate sound staging.
The frames & grilles are factory finished in satin white, which will stand as a finish on its own or as a primer base if painted to match or complement wall finish or room décor without the need for any additional preparation.
Spun cellulose grille inserts provide sonic transparency yet visual opacity so the individual driver components are not visible through the grille.
- 8" long throw black Kevlar woofer with butyl surround and Phase Plug pole piece
- 1" pivoting textile soft dome tweeter
- 1 1/2 " textile soft dome midrange
- 91 dB sensitivity
- 12 dB/Octave crossover
- Poly-switch overdrive protection
- IR knock-out
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 20,000Hz
- Power Handling: 100 watts max.
- 8 Ohms
- 25 Year Transferable Warranty
- Cut-out dimensions:
Inches: 9"W x 13" H x 3 1/4" D
Centimeters: 23cm x 33cm H x 8cm
- Overall dimensions:
Inches: 10 1/2" W x 14 1/2" H
Centimeters: 27cm W x 37cm H
- Pre-construction bracket: Available
- Pre-construction bracket with Vapor Dome: Available